The Qubit Winter Conference 2015 will take place in the French resort of Courchevel 1850 from Wednesday 21 January to Friday 23 January 2015 with the option to stay until Sunday 25 January. We look forward to seeing you there!The package includes flights, shared coach transfers, accommodation in twin rooms at the Hotel Mercure for 2/4 nights in half board (breakfast and dinner), conference with coffee break, ski pass and ski equipment rental.
Please register your place now by clicking on the link below to complete your registration form. The 2015 Qubit Winter Conference is organised in collaboration with Momentum Ski. Following your registration you will be sent an email confirming your details. The final travel itinerary will be sent two weeks prior to departure.
For further information or if you have any queries regarding your registration, please contact Momentum Ski on +44 20 7371 9111 or email email@example.com.
Courchevel 1850, France
Courchevel is the easternmost jewel of the the Trois Vallées, the largest ski area in the world with 600 km of pistes and over 170 lifts. Situated at a height of 1850 metres, it provides its visitors with excellent varied skiing for all levels and north facing slopes with top snow conditions.
Often renamed the St Tropez of the Alps, Courchevel boasts attractive chalet style architecture, extensive shopping and a multitude of fine dining, spa and lively nightlife opportunities. Situated in the heart of the Alps, the panoramic views on a sunny day are breathtaking, from the summit of Mont Blanc to the Italian and Swiss Alps.
Courchevel is the central hub of five villages and promises an experience that is festive, active, unique, colourful and sparkling...
• Trois Vallées altitude: 1260-3230m (4130-10600 ft)
• 173 lifts, 600 km (373 miles) of pistes from green to black.
• Resort altitude: 1260-1850m (4130-6070 ft)
• Download: Courchevel Town Map | Courchevel Ski Map | Download 3 Valleys Ski Map
• Resort website | Webcam | Weather
A wonderful mountain with the best skiing in the Trois Vallées. Because of the north-facing aspect of many of Courchevel's local slopes, the snow here is usually some of the best in the whole ski area, and there is terrain to suit everyone from beginner to expert. Indeed, many visitors never feel the need to leave the Courchevel valley, despite having the rest of the Trois Vallées to explore.
• A Three Valleys ski pass has been arranged for you.
• You can collect your ski pass at the hotel reception at check in.
• Lost ski passes cannot be replaced or reissued and it will be your responsibility to purchase a new one.
• Ski and snowboard rental has been arranged through SKISET and will be fitted at the hotel (details to be confirmed).
• On the registration form, you will be asked to provide details to enable us to pre-book your ski equipment correctly.
• Standard ski or snowboard, boot and helmet rental has been arranged for you.
• Returning rental equipment: Rented equipment is your responsibility and must be returned to the designated area in the hotel at the end of skiing.
• If you are a non-skier, Courchevel offers a variety of extra activities, shopping and relaxing. Information can be found here.
• If you are interested in booking any extra activities, please contact Georgie at Qubit.
The Hotel Mercure is set in the heart of the Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel 1850. At the foot of the Saulire massif on the edge of the Lac du Biollay, the hotel opens its doors against an inviting and beautiful mountain backdrop.
The 127 spacious rooms decorated in natural wood have satellite TV, wifi and balcony. Two restaurants, a bar and a patio sun trap await you to enjoy a perfect holiday.
• Hotel Mercure, Jardin Alpin,
73120 Courchevel 1850,
France. Tel: +33 479 08 11 23
• Check-in time: from 4.00 pm (the hotel will do their best to accommodate early check-in before 4pm but this is not guaranteed)
• Check-out time: by 10.00 am
• Breakfast is served from 7.00 to 10.00 am
• Dinner is at 8.00 pm
• Half Board (breakfast and dinner) is included in your package. Any extras must be paid locally at check-out.
• Voltage: 220w/240w
• The conference will take place in the hotel Auditorium
• Wed, 21 January from 2.00 pm
• Thu, 22 January from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Further details will be provided nearer to the date.
Momentum Ski has booked an allocation of seats with Swiss International Airlines on the following outbound flights. Flights will be allocated by Qubit.
• 21 Jan 15 Heathrow – Geneva 07.00 – 09.35
• 21 Jan 15 Heathrow – Geneva 08.55 – 11.35
Inbound flights to be confirmed.
• 20 Jan 15 JFK – Geneva 19.45 – 09.20 (arr 21 Jan)
Inbound flights to be confirmed.
You will be met in the arrival hall at Geneva Airport by a Momentum Ski Representative. Exit the Swiss sector and go through Customs. Once in the arrival hall please look out for the 'Qubit. and Momentum Ski' sign.
A private coach transfer has been arranged from Geneva to Courchevel. Transfer time is approximately 2hr 15min.
The departure time for your coach transfer to Geneva will be on your final travel itinerary and it will be reconfirmed to you in resort.
Resort ShuttlesThe resort offers a free public shuttle service around the village which runs from 8.15 am to 1.00 am on set times (timetable available at the hotel). The bus stop is just 2 min walk from the hotel.
Between 9.30 am and 7.45 pm you can also use the Jardin Alpin Gondola covered by your ski pass.
Momentum Ski will provide a limited minibus service within the resort between 9.00 am and 11.00 pm. Two private local shuttles will operate from 11.00 pm to 3.00 am.
All photos courtesy of Hotel Mercure and Courchevel Tourisme