There are no current vacancies.
Admin Assistant Role
Title: Admin Assistant
Based: Fulham, London
Terms: Seasonal starting beginning October 2016 to end March 2016
A very busy small company specialising in tailor made ski holidays and alpine events providing an opportunity for the successful applicant to experience many different aspects of the business in a vibrant office. It is an all hands on deck workplace during the busy winter months where excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and good initiative are essential. The role will be in back office administration and after-sales service for individual and corporate group, tailor made, European ski trips.
• Entering new bookings into individual and group reservations systems
• Provide after sales service to clients, booking extras (i.e.: ski passes, equipment rental, lesson, restaurants etc.)
• Liaising with clients for amendments and additions
• Booking elements of tailor made packages with local suppliers and sending them weekly reports and vouchers
• Invoicing clients and processing credit card payments
• Work with airlines providing passenger details
• Prepare and send out itineraries and liaise with reps in resort
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills and a confident telephone manner
• Excellent computer literacy and good Excel skills
• Excellent organisation and time management
• Ability to work accurately in a busy, time pressured, team environment
• Languages: English plus knowledge of Italian or French or German useful
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
• Interest/experience in winter sports
• Knowledge of European ski resorts.
To apply please send your CV and a brief explanation of why you are the right person for this job to Darcy @ Momentum Ski